WorkI have interned at a few companies in the Bay Area and Singapore before. Here is a brief summary of that:
- Traverse: I interned at Traverse where I worked on raw data parsing and processing from wind sensors.
- Affirm: I interned with the Risk Engineering Team at Affirm to work on credit decisioning and improving payment models.
- Google: I interned with Google at their headquaters in Mountain View, California during the summer of 2019. I worked with the Android Telemetry team to build a service to allow debugging of Android phones through the browser via WebUSB.
- Sea(Garena): I interned with the iOS team at Sea during the summer of 2018 at Sea to build a internal debugging/error reporting tool.
- Tinkerbox: I interned with Tinkerbox during the summer of 2017 where I mostly worked with Ruby on Rails.
- NUS School of Computing: I worked as a Teaching Assistant under the NUS School of Computing. I taught CS2010: Data Structures and Algorithms II and CS2103: Software Engineering.
- Tito Isaac and Co: I worked as a Law Intern at Tito Isaac and Co during the winter break of 2014.